Sunday, October 25, 2009

Box of Chocolates award

Sarah from http://www.sarahsday-sarah.blogspot.com/ awarded my blog the Box of Chocolates award. I have awarded Rita at http://celticharpanddrum.blogspot.com/ the award because she has been doing great dyeing and making up fun colorway names and is a pretty cool person.

These are the rules for a box of chocolate award-

Here are the rules for the Box of Chocolate Award.
1. That you must pass this award to others.
2. Link back to me when you have passed them forward.
3. Write a nice post about this award.
4. You must read this award with a southern accent. I call it southern day where we all have to speak with a southern accent. I know that will be hard for some of you, but for the rest of us, we will be fine. So now, ya’ll just enjoy this little ol’ award and have fun with it.
5. And of course let your folks know that they have a nice award waiting for them.

No comments: