We are nailing down a date and time to meet our Native Scholars Alex,
Khristian. We are excited and hope we will be the match for them. It has
been a process and can't wait to get to know them and help them grow as
they help us grow. DH and I have been praying on this since the
beginning so we know we are being led in this direction.
The weather has been super cold but now is warming to above zero. The
snow is still waist high in some places. We hope not for long. Rapid is
supposed to get to 40 degrees today-Whooo Hooo!! I am sure we have more
snow before spring but I hope not as much as we did get. DH started the
snow blower before work one night, and after getting the part that
needed to get done in order for him to get his car out I got to play. I
got hit in the face with snow because of the blowing but man it was fun!
I need a smaller one just for me to play with.
I got to meet Meg's old co-workers and they are a fun bunch of gals. It
was great to put a face with all the names. She had a fun time even
though this is a time of transition for her now. I am almost finished
with her happy thought/Amy love shawl. I hope it comes in handy when
needed. Coffea was a really nice place to meet too bad they don't have
food.
I set up a coffee maker in the cube and the girls love it. I am learning
more and more everyday at the new job. I still really like it. I was
already told I will get sent back if I continue to bring treats in. The
night girls miss me and I really miss them. They were the best part of
working nights. I miss talking to the guys too, I hope they are all
okay. Kendra sent a Christmas card out letting me know what was going on
with her. I miss her too.
