Sunday, September 23, 2007

My Foot Hurts!!!

My foot is still killing me!! There is nothing like constant pain. Wed I have and acupuncture and chiropractic appointment YAY!!! If this doesn't work and it still hurts I will be forced to see the DR! YUCK!!!! I have not been able to walk with out a limp or stand on my foot for a week now and I am getting pretty sick of it! Ibuprofen does not seem to help much. It takes the edge off if I sit or lie down but not walk. It is in my arch almost to my heel. SUCK!!! Wednesday I went to a masseuse hoping she would help my foot and it did a bit. Then I had to walk on it and threw it right back into pain.

I have a vision appointment for Monday since my eyes changed and I am having headaches on top of foot aches. Man lately I am falling apart!!!! I am not even 40 yet!!!! I can't do anything really but sit on my but with all the junk right now. It really has got me in a tither! I know be still and know that I AM. I thought maybe I need to be focusing on my prayer more or something like a prayer shawl at this time. I can hardly focus so that is not helping much. I am sure there will be a light and everything will be just fine.

Tuesday I really want to see 3:10 to Yuma but who knows what John has planned for that day. We also have to go to the laundry mat since my dryer stopped working. John wants to get the # off it and try to order the fuse and see if that is it otherwise we will need a new one. That on top of everything else just sucks! I am not coping as well with all the stress as I usually do. I think I am getting crabbier!

Ok enough!! I just got finished with Mark Salzman Lying Awake and it was very interesting. It was about a nun who was losing her faith, very different. I also got the Coffee Lovers Bible by Jill Yates thru EBay and it turns out I bought it from the author and she signed it and everything!! YAY!!! I am starting it now; it has a lot of recipes in it. I am interested in seeing what it is all about.
I am working OT 9/26 9/28& 9/29 1800-0600. NASTY!!!! I do not want to work that many days so close but the OT pay will be super nice!!! We will see how all that stress goes. I am sure I will need to stock up on Midol. Hopefully it will make me less cranky.
I still have had no gumption to spin on my new wheel. It is soo pretty sitting in my living room. I just can't put my other foot down to mess with it. And concentration on something like that, I am afraid I will start spinning the other way and not catch it.
Well I had better go!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Random mysterious foot pain is the worst isn't it? I hope you find something that helps.

Aren't we too young to feel this old?

Congratulations on the Coffee Lovers Bible, the recipes are excellent.