Thursday, September 27, 2007

PA Night

John and I went to the laundry mat together Tuesday so that was a big thing off my list.We went to Cracker Barrel when they opened. That was nice. The part for the dryer came today so we get to find out if that is the problem or not :-)My other main thing to get done was clean off the table. I got that pretty much cleared up. I got to my candles and arranged them on the table they are burning right now and it looks wonderful!There is still stuff on it, but much better. Hopefully there is enough stuff on it to discourage the cats off it. I went to the Chiropractor Acupuncturist @ 0830 and got home around 1030 by 11am I was in bed not sleeping. I set my alarm to get up for the SCA meeting. When I got up my foot was a little better but still hurt. I will need to make an appointment for the DR, even though he will just prescribe something for the pain not the cause. I will need to try something in addition to Eastern medicine. We will have to see how this all pans out. I hope for the best.
I got up early and went off to Heart of the Vine. Wonderful mocha with caramel! Very sweet. Nice seating in the coffee area. Megs and I got a chance to have a bit of time to get caught up. I saw her wonderful indigo and Rit dyeing. Very nice! I got some old projects together that have been collecting dust. There was one I started when we would fly back to Indiana. Of course this was when we first got married. It was the only project I started just for me. Of course I had the one sock I started way back with no instructions of course just the unfinished sock. I packed quite a few different things to see what I was in the mood for. Of course this was the one I pulled out.
Becca came in and we started talking about projects and stuff. Of course Heart of the Vine closed so we headed over to Scooters. They had a nice back area that was well lit. They have great coffee too!!! We had the back pretty much to ourselves and we of course talked some more. I got quite a bit done on my project. Mostly outlining and a few colors. YAY!!!!The tea pot is a Yixing Ware Teapot, it was originally $38 I got it from an estate sale for $10. It has cherry blossoms on it and the lid is beautiful. We decided to go to Tokyo Japanese cuisine. They have great sushi. I got a Bento box with "tasty tentacle pieces" for about $13.00. I am very impressed by how much food you get there. It is super tasty too! I am not sure what the girls thought. But I really enjoy it. The tea they have is green tea so that is a little different. They do charge $1.25 for a glass of water too. Just so you know what you are getting into. The best part is they are on the West side off 59th ST by the new Qdoba and Panera. Becca with be moving to South Carolina. It is sad to see her go but I am happy for her getting to move somewhere new. I know we will keep in touch but it is not the same. I am trying to get her and Megs to blog more so those of us who know them and don't see them very often can keep in touch with what is going on.

No comments: