Saturday, December 15, 2007

Friday!

I took photos of my some of my books to put on EBay so that is 1 step closer to becoming a reality! YAY!!! I finished up on laundry and just before I made the bed George puked up a hairball on the mattress pad. I grabbed it off and threw it in the wash. It takes a few turns in the dryer to dry completely. So I had to make the bed with out one. John noticed so today I will have to make sure I re make the bed.

I went to World Market to get my Secret Santa gifts. Luckily the person I got I know what he likes. I brought a tin of crackers in to work and several people are addicted to them now. I bought some tasty sesame seed honey chews too. So that is what he will get Monday for out gift exchange. He will love it! I went on EBay to find my friend Shelly at work some Jay Hawks stuff. So she will be surprised when that comes. I picked up DJ’s gift card and need to get David’s. Grace got some bath toys that squirt that are super cute! I need to pick her up a gift card somewhere too for mom to pick up some stuff.

I knitted 3 rounds on my socks and crocheted more on the scarf I started for another friend of mine. I thought I lost the instructions until I went upstairs and found them next to my chair where I was working on it. Luckily John said go upstairs and make sure you didn’t leave it there. He was right as usual. I made copies now so that is 1 less worry. I need to put a copy in my project bag. I renewed my SCA membership for John and I so that was another thing I kept saying I needed to do and never went back online to take care of it. I printed the membership info and the waiver. I faxed it last night and plan on sending off the originals in the mail just to be safe. It really feels good to be back as a paid member. I will just have to keep up with it. I checked the email for renewal so hopefully I will keep up with it. I used to be pretty good about it and now that you can do it online there really is no excuse

We have Yuletide today so I get to run to mom’s and drop off some candy she needs for bags for the kids. Then I need to get some coffee and get my behind home to get John, re make the bed and finish getting clothes together then going off to Panera Bread. After that we are off to the event. The last one of the year. I can’t believe we only got to go to a few events this year. Next year I have WW, Hertzkrieg, and the Renn Faire all off for vaca. It will be so nice to get to a few of the normal events again. WW last year was a beast so I heard so this year if it is not in the same place we should be good to go. I have no idea where my favorite dress is. Oh well I am sure I will find something. John needs to get on it and make me a few new dresses. He has the best key hole collars. They are very comfortable. I think I have my boots downstairs. Maybe I can get a few photos and get them posted.

No comments: