I got the candy dropped off so that was nice. I guess some of it will go to the Salvation Army when Mom serves Christmas Eve. I will be at work working OT so I don’t have to work 12/25. We will see how that pans out. I got to meet Anne at Panera Bread and had breakfast after work. That was a very relaxing nice time. It was an interesting flow of people. We had a corner booth and hot food so that was nice. We went off to the event and paid to get in around 10:15 ish. Suniva was taking troll; it was nice to see her again. I unloaded my junk, why I don’t know. Of course we never even got dressed because we were not there very long. I helped Anne schlep stuff along with a nice young man who really did most of the work. We got settled in and talked some more. Just when I was getting ready to go Ruth showed up so there was more talking and showing projects. She is making a nice pair of fingerless gloves for a knit along on Ravelry. She was wearing a sweet pair of socks she made. I wish I could make socks like that. Oh she is teaching a toe up class in Jan so maybe I will have another shot at getting a pair of socks made. Roxanne came and she had huge knitting needles made of wood. Her son said she was a vampire hunter and I would have to agree. They were being used to make a nice shawl. Raul said he found a period game that was a combo between uno and skip bo. I did not get to spend time finding out what it was. I brought Plague and Pestilence that I bought at Pennsic over 10 years ago and have never played. I left that so hopefully Meghan grabbed it when she came. I thought it was a fun game but it was packed up with my Handbook in the garage. A guy at work wanted to know about the SCA. He talked to a friend in CO that was involved a little so I had to find my Handbook and bring it in. Saeric Scirham was a squire when I got it, talk about old. I need to look into possibly getting something a little more updated if it has been. But it will give him the general idea. I did not have any time to work on my socks or scarf. I spent way too much time talking but we were sleep deprived and I did not get to sleep until around 1pm. I of course had to work tonight so I will need to go right to bed after church. Monday I have to come in early for OT so that will be fun but I will have 2 days off in a row. YAY!!!! Sorry for the 1 paragraph but I am tired and I don’t want to mess around with it.
That’s enough for now.
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment