John had to work Sat so I went to church alone on Sun. So Tues we just kind of bummed around. We went out and about amongst the shoppers then went home to bed. We called Ron when we got up that night and we met him at Dennys around 130am. It was really nice getting caught up on everything and everyone. We went to Wal-Mart then home to watch some TV John had taped from earlier in the week. Then we went to bed again.
Wed I started laundry and tried to get most of it done between watching TV with John, emails and Ravelry. My blog was down so I was freaking a little. I had to post something to a help for blogger to find my RSS so I could link the blog to Ravelry. I got that all straightened out and had a chance to read thru several groups I belong to and check out posts and trades. It is totally fun!!!! I found Ruth, well Ruth found me!! YAY!!!! Now we just need to get Megs and Becca on it and we will be set!!
I started a sock and John was not happy so I changed to crocheting a scarf and got some yarn to start a lap blanket. He does not like how much I have to concentrate on the knitting part. Well I am on K2P2 for ribbing and that takes awhile to start re-learning how to knit. I love how it is turning out so far. I need to take pictures. I am doing a plain grey sock with sock yarn on 5 03 needles. The other sock I had started was on 4 so it is a little different but so far ok. I need to make sure to count not just measure how many rows. I was looking for a super easy toe up sock but so far no go. I found a cool patter for Jayne's hat in Firefly it is totally cute!!! I want to post it but don't have access right now. I also found the pattern for a larger hat and what yarns would be good to use and what colors. I watched the You tube of him singing Hero of Canton in the hat. I thought it was a different shade of yellow on top but after watching it again, no it is yellow, orange and red. Fun!!! I have to knit one of them or at least try the pin!!!
Well enough for now
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment