We had a great extra day off! We met with Ron at Grandma Max’s for a late night burger. Earlier we went to Juno as a matinee. It was very nice and refreshing. I liked the girl anyway. Tuesday we met with Megs at Qdoba to get caught up on everything. That was nice and relaxing! Wed I went to my Tryon Gym appointment and liked what I saw. Afterwards I went to Natural Arts Chiropractic Center for a massage, acupuncture and chiropractic. She said I have TMJ, that explains why the left side of my face hurt up into my head. She stuck a bunch of needles in and around my temple just above my ear. It actually doesn’t hurt right now. We will see how long it lasts. I have heard that people need surgery for TMJ. YUCK!!!! I hope not.
Friday I took the steps to register my name with the SCA it ended up being Ruadnat (a saints name) Ruad ( meaning red the color (red-haired one)) Ingen Ui Briain (member of the O’Brien Clan) 11 th century Ireland. I put that off in the mail. I just realized that I did not enclose a check. I will put it in the mail today. Yikes!! I can’t believe I was super careful and got the nice big envelope to make sure both copies fit. I made sure to go to the post office to get the right postage and everything. I emailed the compass herald and sent the check off.
I met DJ for breakfast and had a little Grace time. Her birthday is this month and she will be one. YAY!!!! I am getting her a membership to the zoo. They can go to other zoo’s not just the one in Sioux Falls. Not that the Great Plains Zoo is shabby but we are a smaller town and can’t compare to Omaha Zoo.
I have to work OT Sunday 1800-0600 that really sucks! It will be 2 times so far and another one 1/20 so 3 times will be so far what I will have to work. Hopefully the new girl will be taking some of the OT now. She is pretty close to being qualified. I really do not want to work any more OT if I can help it. It does make a nice extra bit of cash but come on already.
I did get some time to work on my sock on Wed so I am a little further along with my stockinet stitch on the actual sock part. I did not get much more than that done but that is ok on my day off to myself. I watched Catch and Release I really like that movie.
I ran the dishwasher and got Anne and Hagen's Yule package in the mail today and some bills paid. Not much more than that and it's ok.
Well that is enough for now
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment