Friday, January 18, 2008

Days off

Tues John and I puttered around all day I finally went to bed @ 0700pm so I was almost up for 24 hours. Of course I paid for it the next day by being very weary. We stayed home and watched TV then went to bed early Wed. I got up Wed night around 10ish and started laundry first thing since I had a back up to do. I IM'd Brian and Rolan for awhile. Did another load, I really need to go thru my clothes and drop some off at Goodwill or Savers. DJ got me a cool new shirt that looks fun that is in the wash as well.

Since I found my dresses I wore my green linen under dress to try and soften it up (the one I got from Gift of Garb-very stiff) The lighter green apron doesn't need to be as soft since it is not against my skin. I threw it the other one in the wash Thurs morning and hung it to dry again so hopefully!!! Fingers crossed. I may do that a few more times before Hertzkrieg. I really want to wear it there since it will really be the first event I have gotten to go to for the whole day! I got my sliver brooches so I just have to find my string of beads to go with it and my coif. Of course this meant taking off Fri and Sat nights from work. What an ordeal just to be able to go to something. I also sent off my device registration so we will see on that. John says it will be denied and I have no idea what else I want to do at that point. I have always loved this device and that is what I want. I don't know how to alter it by a little and still have the main part of it.

Brian was talking about making his own pavilions and his household going off to war. He has some pretty cool photos at knitbee on my space. His kitchen pavilion is awesomely cool!!!! He has mostly period looking shelves and baskets for everything. He was mentioning something about dipping linen bags in beeswax for food stuffs instead of plastic baggies. Excellent idea!! I really had not had much thought on it until wed night. I don't know if I will go to all that work but it is cool to know it is an option at some point. He was the one that made the rocking horse with armor on it. He won several competitions for his armor. If I still fought I totally want him to make me something. Oh well no sense wishing for what will be no more. My and John's fighting days are long behind us.

I watched the Fountain and I was impressed. It was very beautiful! The story was clear for the most part. I also watched My Super Ex-Girlfriend cute fluffy not much thought required. And last but not least I watched Music and Lyrics very cute story and again fluff movie but not that bad. It was a nice night overall Wed and I did get a lot done between my movies. I wanted to see the Fountain in the theater but it was gone before we could get there. It was visually stunning! The story was kind of hard to follow and I never got the point of the man in the bubble with the tree. I thought it was the husband in the future living forever because of the tree. The Spaniard was the story she was writing but the bubble guy? I may have to see it again and have John watch it with me to help me out with it. He is pretty good when it comes to movies and figuring out stuff.

We are still working on getting on Nutri-System. The food in the house is getting pretty low and I am not buying anything new. I have some sweet stuff I still have to bake and pass around then we will be pretty much to nothing but good stuff we buy fresh. I got my cute bag from Ruth on her Etsy page in the mail today. It is totally cool!!! I got complimentary stitch markers too. I also got my cool sock yarn YAY!!!! I got some cool variegated colors on EBay blue and blue and green- Fun!!
Some of the people tagged still have not put up the 10 things…. Hmmmm……..
Those of you who did Kudos!!!

Well that is enough for now

No comments: