Tuesday I got off work checked all the blogs and sent out emails. John and I eventually made it out and about. We went to Johnny Carinos for all you can eat soup and salad. It was very good!
We had to go to Best Buy to exchange the Johnny Cash Legend boxed CD set. When we opened it from Christmas there were 2 disc 1's and no disc 2's. We had no problem and they exchanged it for a new one and I made them open it to make sure I was getting all the right cd's. Went to Office Max and tried to find Addie slips for my day planner and all they had were ugly ones. So I got just the refill part. I finally made it to the Zoo to get Grace a membership for her 1st Birthday which is 1/24. YAY!!!! They had an add a nanny and I thought it was code for someone else to take her and the chick said "no it is actually is for a nanny that is live in." I told her I was the nanny. It cost more but I do not care I want to be in on it and it is my present for her. I plan on getting her it every year until she says she has had enough of it and wants something else. I also got her a pink with white dots onsie and some little people. Not a whole play set she already has one of those and with the Zoo membership that would be too much. They are 3 people for her set. Maybe for Christmas next year I can get the castle play set for 2 and up. She will just be able to play with it a month before her actual 2nd birthday.
Sock class tonight!! Watched the video can't find my needles or yarn I wanted to use. Have my knitting instruction book for any hard stitches. Kind of know where Ruth lives. Have to totally wake up early and try to be functioning enough to knit. At least I did find my way to hold the yarn so I do stitch a bit faster. It will be weird without Becca. I can't wait to see who will be there besides Megs and me.
Well that is enough for now!!!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment