Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I had a tooth abcess

I had a tooth abcess. He pulled the tooth relativley quickly. He used what looked like a shoe horn to slide into my cheek and pull it away from my teeth. After the fact, that hurts almost as much as my jaw. My cheek it not happy and my face was swollen. After I got done answering a million questions and got numbed up and got done with the whole bloody business I went to Hy-Vee so I could get myself frozen peas to put on my face. I also picked up flowers for me and some applesauce incase I got up when nothing was open. The abcess is only part of my worries. I am on amoxicillan to help combat that but for pain they said to take ibuprofin or asprin. So far other than tender I am not in the constant pain I was once in. YAY!!!! I have to call Ron to meet with him tonight and give him Lost and the scarf I made for him. I did finally lie down around 2pm and woke up at 10:30pm I am still tired but not enough to go back to sleep. This whole thing is making me weary. My tummy is grumbling and I don't know if I want broth like I had earlier today or something more substantial like pancakes. YUM!!!!! I will probably end up in the middle of the road with an omelet with cheese. With me luck!!!!

No comments: