Monday, March 17, 2008
Dentist Junk
So the Dr put me on something for the nerve in my head. The dentist took X-Rays of my back tooth that has been bothering me and said it is infected and is loose. We talked and determined it is best just to yank it since it is the back top tooth and it wouldn't really make a big difference in my eating. It just won't hurt any more!!! So now I am on Amoxicillin for the infection and pain that is so far not helping. I called the specialists and they had a cancellation Tuesday @ 10am so I have to be there by 09:30am to fill out the paperwork. I opted for Novocain only. I wanted laughing gas but I guess they don't do that. For a much higher price they will put me under. I decided I would rather just suck it up. I will have off thru Thursday night so I will have some recovery time. It is just that John also has thru Thursday night off. I really wanted the pain to go away so I am sure that will ruin some of his plans depending on how much this whole thing hurts. The tooth is in a silver crown and has been for years. The dentist said it was loose and he tries to save them with a root canal but this one he does not see making it. I of course had to bring the nerve drug info so everyone could approve that it would be ok to start taking it with the infection stuff. All approved and we are good to go. I called the Dr.s nurse and she will let the Dr know what is going on. She called me to let me know what my X-rays said from my toe and ankle. I guess she was not there the day I was and had no idea we already talked about them and who I was going to go see. I was totally surprised she was so out of the loop. I stopped to see Todd my chiropractor while I was waiting on Lewis Drugs to fill my prescription. I had shoveled part of the driveway and sidewalk so my back was pretty mad at me. He took care of that quickly too. Now just to the oral surgeons and pain free after that!!! Fingers crossed!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment