Well, the pancakes were a somewhat success. I bought a box mix and we had a griddle. John says they look weird because we have electric heat and it turns on and off not continuously heating the pan. They didn’t look bad, just not like my moms. He liked them smaller so I made several pancakes with bacon and we had a great time. It was fairly easy and I only had to throw away one pancake. John said I did surprisingly well for my first time. With the heat the pan up then turn it down because it is too hot thing.
I went off to work and Easter Sunday I went to sunrise service put on by the youth @ 0630am. John was working so he didn’t go. I got home at around 710am started the dishwasher and ran out the door because John got home. We went to Cracker Barrel out favorite Sunday hang out now. We got to linger a bit since we weren’t rushing off to church because I had already been. I ate most of my steak I want the abscess to be gone as fast as possible so everything can heal. I totally need to get an appointment to the acupuncturist to even everything out. Maybe a trip to see Sheldon too for a good massage. I can’t wait to see Grace’s Easter onsie I bought her @ Cracker Barrel. I gave it to DJ and told her I totally wanted a nice photo of her in it. She did not have to wear it for Easter, but did have to wear it for a photo. I found some pink boots for her too. I hope they fit!
Before work tonight I ran a load of laundry and popped it in the dryer. When I get home I will run another load and unload the dishwasher. I am hoping to stop at McDonalds or Sonic for supper. I think I can handle something a little more real as far as food. I had biscuits and gravy from Cracker Barrel for supper along with applesauce and pudding. My cheek is still suffering the most. My stitch finally came out at work Saturday night. That was a nice pre-Easter gift. I have no idea if Mom made it to Lisbon or not. Her cell phone was turned off when I tried to call. I will have to stop by to see if her car is there after work today. I started a new book “The Friday Night Knitting Club” by Kate Jacobs. So far it isn’t too bad. We will see how it goes. I also have 2 Lucet books I need to sit down and read for research for a possible A&S thingy. Who knows-first my name and device registered next new business cards. I need to call today to get our pedicure on Wednesday lined up. I also am thinking of going to that concert, I am sure we can still get tickets anytime. It is at the Orpheum. I think the last time I was there was when John Connelly was in concert or maybe it was Williams and Ree. Either way it was many, many years ago. But alas these are all things in the future and I am dealing with right now, so we will see what the future holds.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment