At Taco Bell I had pop. John placed the order and got the drink and I went to pick up the order. I was trying to drink and there were ice cubes in the glass. I complained I couldn’t get a good drink because of the ice and what does my sweetie do??? He picks out all the ice in the cup for me. He also gave me his pintos and cheese. How sweet is that?!?!?!? He really took care of me Wed night I don’t quite know what I would have ended up doing if he was not up with me. I was just out of it. I had no idea what to make to eat besides broth.
I went off to Hy-Vee and got some bananas, pudding, oranges and mangos. I really had a craving for mangos!! YUM!!!! I made sure to bring it in to work with me since I forgot last night and had nothing to eat but John’s soup. I will have the rest of the soup but with some pizzazz!! I made baked potatoes last night and got some clover rolls. Nothing says Easter like clover rolls. I ate real food; I had not got to have that for a few days. My hole covering was gone after the rolls and potatoes. So now I have a gaping hole in my mouth. It was interesting that the Surgeon did not give me an irrigation bottle to wash out the hole. I will have to go back anyway since my dissolving stitch has not dissolved and is still poking me in the cheek. So far aspirin is enough to cut the pain. I am getting that aching itchy feel so I know it is healing.
I am planning on pancakes this morning. I bought the mix and have to find the pans and try to make them. Wish me luck!!! I really want pancakes. I am sure they will turn out fine. I was thinking of walking the Labyrinth at church this morning. It is my favorite! Mom is possibly off to Lisbon, with the weather and all I am not sure if she is going or not. They got a lot of snow up there Friday. It was moving fast but I am sure they still got inches of snow. It was headed East thru to Minneapolis and beyond. I hope if she goes the traveling is good. Lisbon is West of Fargo in the boonies. Not pretty driving even in ok weather let alone a bunch of snow. If you get stuck calling someone could take hours to find you let alone be able to get to you.
I am planning on a pedicure with DJ Wed night @ 0600. I think we will go to Pro Nails on 26th & Marion. She pointed out an article about Beth Patterson and I read thru and was mildly interested. On the radio they played some of her music and I was hooked. I will have to be up earlier on Thursday to go to the Orpheum. The tickets are only $20 and she really sounds great. I may have to get a CD or 2 J. I just hope my body will be ok with the getting up early part. I may have to sneak a nap in Wed night. I should ask if Mom wants to get a pedicure with us and we will go out to eat afterwards. Where, I have no idea. That is part of the fun of girl’s night.
I got my Easter cards out in the mail Friday. I am sure several folks won’t get them until Monday. I completely forgot all about them with the tooth thing and all. I just can’t believe it!!! I am not that bad!!! Oh well. I still have to get something for Rainbow since she got married. I have to Mapquest what stuff she has locally so I can call and get a gift certificate sent off to her. Hopefully it will be for something she wants. I also need to get Anne a package together now that she is back and I know will be home to get it. I just have to get off my duff and get going. So many things…. I did get dishes washed and just have to unload and reload and run the dishwasher again. I am a little behind still. I have one more load of laundry before I start all over again on Wed. Oh well I can’t think about everything I didn’t get done. I have to focus on continuing on getting better and slowly working toward getting more things done at a slower pace.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment