Monday, April 21, 2008

Anniversary stuff

I thought since we went to Carnival Brazilian that was for our Anniversary. Well John wants to go to Expelled and to Pho something. It is a new restaurant across from Cracker Barrel in the building that used to be my awesome chocolate scone place Rue 41. John read a review and wants to try it, I guess from the review, they do all Asian dishes (sushi, Vietnamese, Chinese…) We will see what they have, how long it takes to get it and how much it is. It is brand new and I will have to drive by and see what time they open.

I have to come in early tonight 4/21 @ 1800 and work until 0600. They girl who works nights with me Sun and Mon called in sick again this week, she tends to work Sat morning and then was sick for the rest of the week. She came in Sat morning this week and called in sick for Sunday night. It was ok I had two other people fill in on the other side. It wasn’t too bad. I got to spend time with Candy. We worked together on overnights for quite awhile. It was fun for part of the day. I have to get my Caffeine Addicts package in to Fed Ex this morning, call the lawn guy, email Megs, DJ and pack something to eat for tonight. YIKES!!!

John has been hooked on the Death Note anime. I went on line and bid on a complete series of Manga in English for Death Note. I have no idea how far it will go up, but I was interested in reading them VS watching them. John is excited because then we can share this too. I am not too sure how I feel about the Anime part. He tries to talk about it and I was not interested. I guess since I am re-reading Watchmen that is why I am ok with the Manga part. I really enjoy graphic novels and forgot how much I like them, especially when they are written and drawn well.

DJ and I are going out for my birthday this Wed. My birthday is not until Friday, but we celebrate when we can versus the actual day. The important part is that it is MY birthday!! At one place I worked I actually shared my birthday with a guy, of course there is no sharing one’s birthday but I was nice and allowed him to get birthday wishes too. J I plan on going out with the girls next Wed. for stitch n bitch night and my birthday with them. YAY!!!

Megs has her birthday this month along with Breeze and my best friend’s ex-husband Reed’s birthday. So I want to make sure besides a card or e-card or email they also get a great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY here too. J

No comments: