Movies recently are.. Doomsday ( No Anne this is not about your day) & Never Back Down.
They both were surprisingly ok. We were expecting Turkeys. John has a thing that on his birthday or near it we find the stinky, cheesiest, Turkeys to go see. These were not they. We went to Run
Fat Boy Run for me and my birthday since I adore Simon Pegg. Very nice!!! I went to the specialist my old Dr Rodman (the one who did the Hoffman's on my left leg) (the place where all the holes are) about my ankle and toe. My toe requires surgery when I decide I have had enough of the pain for the bone spurs ( Thanks to roller-skating!) and an MRI Friday (Happy Birthday John) at 8:30am. YAY!?!??!?!? I really am not sure about how all of this will pan out and John is super excited about this being on his birthday. I feel bad but have to have it done.
I played around and started to watch a few on demand movies but stopped watching them because they were pretty dumb. I went upstairs and watched the rest of Spaced and some of Firefly. I started a puzzle then needed to shower and get ready for the Dr. appointment. This was after the laundry and dishes got done.
Wish me luck tomorrow!!!
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment