John had a great Birthday!! I got him a cake with candles and sang Happy Birthday to him. He liked the card I got and he loved my present! He gets stuck working Saturday this week so that kind of sucks.
MRI-could anyone who had one give me warning??? I have never had one and will not have one again unless it is absolutely necessary! It felt like bugs crawling all over both my legs and the noise & vibrating sucks. I really find I do not like having my body charged with magnetic energy. It is taking quite awhile to get everything grounded back to “normal”. The only thing I could do was meditate and pray. I could not fall asleep because of the jerk that sometimes happens just as you fall asleep. I knew that would happen so I just tried to focus. WOW! There was no focusing! Suck!! I just kept feeling the stuff that was going on and I kept getting flash headaches that would come and go. My back started to hurt and my neck was getting a crick let alone my foot that was being scanned was falling asleep. Man that was something! I am not saying everyone goes thru that but, I was attuned in more ways than I should have been. It is really hard to block it out when you are alone in the room and nothing else to do. I really have to wonder what it does to a body? Not the results, but the process. I do not think I want to know and I need to concentrate on getting things back to their beginning state. I went to the Co-Op and got some fair trade chocolate and other munchies to start getting me grounded. I am doing better but still kind of tear up when I think about it too much.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment