Wednesday, April 16, 2008

OverTime

I got Anne's goodies mailed off and I think she got them for her birthday!! YAY!!! I got some really good stuff. It took quite a while to find what I wanted, but I was persistent and was rewarded because of it. I just hope she likes it at all since I will not be seeing her again until, I have no idea when.
Tuesday John & I kind of celebrated our 11th Wedding Anniversary early by going to Carnival @ 11am. I got an oil change for John's car and went back to the Dr to let her know I was not taking the medication she had me on since I have had no face pain since the tooth extract. I asked about making sure the abscess was gone and she recommended I go back to my dentist to have him do the X-Ray to verify. I set up a Monday appointment for that. We pretty much went to bed after we got home. It was nice. I got my Melaleuca so I will not run out of laundry detergent. YAY!!! I got to go into work @2am Wed morning to cover for someone being sick. I used my flonaze stuff since I had some congestion and a fellow co-worker has a sinus infection on top of John having more congestion than normal. They are all trying to get me sick I just know it!! J
Well the Flonaze stuff usually kicks it in the pants before I have to go get more serious drugs. (Fingers crossed)
I have another OT opportunity Wednesday night @ 2200-0200. I asked to work it but I could get bumped possibly. I will have to call my boss before going to bed just to make sure what is going on. I may work the whole night but I am not too sure about that yet. We will see.
The DR. wants to check my Glucose and that means I will have to fast for over 9 hours with only a few sips of water. I need to find out how late the clinic is open for lab work so maybe I can sleep for a good long time then go in. that would be nice. I am reading Mistaken Identity about the 2 girls in the accident and they were not identified correctly @ the time of the accident. So far I have cried and cried, it is such a moving story with tons of people involved and God at the center. I already have many people that want to borrow it to read. I was thinking of trying some Glucosamine to see if that may help with joint re-building. I was not sure what else to do. That usually takes a few months to show if it is helping or not. Now I will need to find a cheap supplier.
I have found a lot of SCA people are on Face Book. It is nice keeping in touch with so many people I only see once or twice a year. It is comforting. Rita still has not added me but I am sure she is pretty busy with her shop Smatterings and all. I need to find some time and drive out to Rapid City to see it. With gas prices who knows when that will be. Another person I may or may not see again this year. Suck!!
I get to work 8 hour sof overtime tonight, so no time off at all this week. It will take a few days to get laundry done on top of everything else.

No comments: