Tuesday we went to Best Buy got some DVD’s and ran around for a bit. We went home and crashed @ 1pm John set his alarm and we were up @ 0900 to go to 21 the movie. Needless to say I was a bit peeved because I was super short on sleep and still am. We had fun and got Boss’s Calzones and chicken pretty good for 2:30am. Wed I called and left a message for Dr Rodman’s office stating I still had not heard anything regarding my MRI and could he please call me. When I got up @ 4:30 I got a message stating she could not find my record based on the information she was given (my name ss# and phone #) OK……. So I called her back said forget it and tt the main office to set up a 07:30am appt at the office Thursday morning. FUN!!
Wednesday night @ 05:30 @ Scooter, I met Megs and Ruth for a birthday, get a knitting bag get together. It was great and Megs was pretty surprised with what she got. John did a great job finding a Hematite frog on EBay. Very cute! Ruth brought my bag for my Caffeine Addict swap partner. I am sure she will love it!!! I do, Ruth makes the coolest bags!! She is very crafty/artsy. We talked and worked on stuff. I am almost done with that mailbox that I started when John and I first got married in cross stitch when we flew home I would work on it or while we stayed in I.N.. It is 9 years old and still a UFO. SAD! I am doing the back stitching that is the end of the project so I am much closer. I was going to start a pair of kid’s socks for Grace and they did not get started but I did find a copy of my original instructions so that helps. I just need to get that first pair started. They are the toe up ones. I finished the one I started for the class and want to do a larger size. I got done and started running around @ 0800. I stopped at Petsmart to get some hairball stuff for KiKa and I finally broke down and got her the water thingy that has a steady stream of water running out of a spout, so it is kind of like when the water runs out of the tap. She loves when I turn the water on for her. I also stopped at World Market for some pocky and other delicious treats for my Caffeine partner. I drove around looking for somewhere to eat; it was after 9pm so I decided Tokyo. Becca, Megs and I went there to eat and I loved Becca’s soba noodles. I ordered the shrimp tempura with soba noodles and California sushi. Needless to say what she had was not Soba at all. They tasted pretty gross. I will have to try the other noodles one of these nights. I got laundry done and the dishwasher ran. I still need to clear it out and run it again but that is ok.
My Herman stuff will be ready to go and I will have to make another cake. YUM!!! The people I work with love them. I know I have to take them to work since I cannot eat all the cake! J I worked on my mailbox cross-stitch and a puzzle I started while I watched my CSI and Spaced. I got in 1 episode of Firefly before I had to get ready to go to the Dr’s. It turned out that he did not see anything on the MRI. He said I could have a chip floating around and let him know if anything gets worse and they will do a scope. NO WAY!!!! The MRI was neat to see at least. It sucked, but the results were nice. I got to FedEx and got Anne’s package in the mail for her birthday so she should get it on time! I still have to get the card in the mail but the presents are on the way. I got home and we watched some stuff on TV. Today I will stop and get Chinese and we will watch Survivor! YAY!!! I really need to get to sleep earlier today and tomorrow. I guess Mom wants me to help out watching Grace for a bit while she goes to a meeting at church. I am not sure how late I will be able to stay up on Sat morning, but we will see. I will have to get a hold of Mom to see.

No comments:
Post a Comment