Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Day

Let’s see…. We saw Death Note last week with Megs. I was really happy with it and started to read my Manga. I do not have book #2 or #13 yet, so I am not reading too fast until I have them all. John really liked the Anime until they killed off certain people now he barely tolerates it. Cracker Barrel was pretty good- we don’t get to get there for dinner very often. Usually it is for breakfast and that is pretty tasty.
Wed I had to mow the lawn so I was up early. I was pretty nasty when I got done. I did get tomatoes, zuchinni and peppers planted in the side garden. I dumped the grass in the big garden so hopefully that will help with composting. I got packed and was on my way about 05:10. I got there and Ruth was just pulling in. We found the room and got settled in and started chatting. Megs called a little later and we let her find the room. We worked on stuff and vented. It was really relaxing! After the girls left I jumped in the shower and read for a bit. There was nothing on TV so I took a nap from 10:30pm-04:00am YAY!!!! I actually got to take a nap on my day off!!! It was very nice!!! I really could get used to it! I got up finished my book knit 1 kill 2 and started my Death Note Manga. I filled up the Jacuzzi and relaxed for 30 min. I called John and told him to come out after work and we could have breakfast at least. He won the room and I got to use it. They started breakfast at 0600. I got my slippers on and grabbed my book. I found the dinning area and grabbed a table and some coffee. YUM!!! I waited for John and we got out food and talked for a bit. I showed him the room and we talked. After a bit, we finally headed home in the rain. We watched a little TV then off to bed since we both worked that night.
The week went by ok, I had to stop by Mom’s to check on the kitties since she is in MO visiting Sherry. I had to work a bunch of OT. So in the end it was ok a lot of running around and not a bunch of sleep. Oh well. Memorial day I had to work a 12. It wasn’t too bad I got a lot done so that was good.
Tuesday John and I went running around during the morning the off to Nick’s Gyros for breakfast then off to the latest Narnia movie. I liked it. I thought it was pretty good. I think John did too. I was up for just about 24 hours before finally getting to bed. I had to get up by 1am to get ready for work at 2am-6am. We will see what is on the John list for today. I am sure we are behind on TV since I have not really been home much. He has 2 weeks off for the Renn Faire and today would be his normal day back to work so I hope we will start on product or something tonight. I have a bunch of stuff to do house wise since last Wed I played hookie and went off to play with the girls instead of working. I did get dishes done and most of the laundry so it wasn’t too bad. Tonight I have to get all the laundry done and dishes and possibly mow the lawn depending on if it rains.
This week I need to make an appointment to get the oil changed in the van and get a massage, acupuncture and chiropractor this week I twisted my back out sleeping wrong or something. I need to fill both vehicles today and I am not looking forward to the price. I have waited until after Memorial day to get gas hoping it wouldn’t be too high. Oh well.

No comments: