After a long life, my favorite kitty KiKa passed away last night.
She was losing weight, and showing her age lately. I am glad she is in a better place but it still makes me sad she is gone. I was leaving and she was laying by the stove. She did not seem to be her normal self. I petted her and said she was a good kitty, and I loved her but I had to go to work. She meowed faintly at me and I thought she was worse. I got to work and realized I forgot my cell phone at home. At about 4:30am, I called John to have him check on her but she was already gone. He found her waiting for me by the front door. That was the last place she went. When I did come home I was able to say good-bye for the last time. She looked like she was sleeping when she went. We got the other kitties to come up and smell her to say good-bye too. We buried her in the garden by the bush. She loved to be outside. She was in my life for 17 years and was always my baby kitty.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment