Well, I got the lawn mowed Tuesday and all the laundry & dishes done Wednesday. That was my weekend. YAY!!
I am working Overtime 8/8 6am-10am 8/9 6am-10am 8/10 6am-10am & 1800-2200 8/11 1800-2200 each day I am also working my normal 2200-0600 schedule so that isn’t too bad. I have 124 hours total if I work all the OT I have right now thru 8/15. It isn’t so bad just hard to go home say Hi to John and go to bed to get up and do it all over again. It gets a little old after awhile. If I could work 12 hours on my days off I would be much happier but instead I am forced to 12 hours each day I work almost. Not fun! I will get thru this and soon Wes will come back so we will be ok for 40 hours each week that we have to work right now. We are short 2 shifts and 2 8hour tag days that we have to fill no matter how many people we have. We tried to get a different schedule but so far it is being put off until we have people trained and back from medical. I am hoping by Sept the OT will be down.
Good News we should be having out roof done in a week or two. That will be nice. I hired a guy to come after it is done to clean our gutters. The really need it. I need to get some straw to put in my garden to kill the weeds and look for gallon mum plants to plant in the garden. I have no idea where to find some that big. Maybe I should check at the greenhouse. By the time I get to my days off all I want to do is sleep and do my have to do stuff. Nothing extra! I get paid big bucks 8/12 but I have no idea when I will be able to get some new jeans (mine are too big) and some clothes.
I am just trying to make it thru all this and still find time to spend with John. That is the problem no time for John. He is getting pretty good at putting the laundry in the dryer and running that so the clothes or whatever is dry by the time I get home to put in another load and run or get ready to run the next night. It is very stressful for him but he gets quite a bit of alone time. Not always a good thing but something he is beginning to accept since we both have no choice.
I just wanted to make sure everyone knows what my hours are so pretty much all the time except Tues with John and Wed if I wake up early.
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment