I have to work 10-10 8/17 and go in 1800-0600 8/18. I am scheduled to work Tues and Wed 2am-6am this week so no day off. Friday I get ½ a day so DJ and I can go to Rick Springfield in concert at the Mitchell corn palace festival. We will leave her house around 0530 so we can make sure to get a spot. I got his new CD and that sounds pretty good considering he has been recording as long as he has. I heard he was back on General Hospital. In JR High we would tape it so we could watch Luke and Laura and Rick. That was the highlight. He is back on and I really want to start taping it to see him. I need to find my program from his concert back in the day. He was here many moons ago (I did mention Jr High right?) I saw him in concert when I had a cast on my leg. It was awesome!!!! I can’t wait to see him again. He was on a few talk shows and it was great seeing him. I wasn’t sure how well he aged. Not bad! After the concert I have until 2am to get my tail to work.
Wes comes back from his accident 8/23 so he will relieve me in the AM. That should be fun. I hope his day goes ok. He will be in a wheelchair and it will be interesting to see how he gets around at work. We have an elevator so that is good. I am not sure how he will be able to see the computer screen but I am sure his trainee will help him with that. Kendra the new girl will be training with him so she will be doing most of the work and he will supervise and help out here and there. She is doing very well so far.
I am getting low on coffee at work so I need to make sure to grind some for my long day. I also need to remember milk. I know I will be making at least 3 cups with my French press if not more. I have great coffee at home in the freezer (yeah no coffee in the freezer-I have it in Ziploc baggies) I don’t like coffee too oily and that dries it out a little to make it more portable and not getting all over everything.
I have to get my lunch ready and pack it before I come in.
I got a new phone with Verizon. An LG Chocolate 3, very nice. John says it looks like a Razor, but I disagree, it is an awesome phone. I love it and I bought a ringback. John hates the song so I got a different one for him. He has to try and trick it out like my old phone. I also need my photos transferred. The numbers they do there when I get the phone. I need to send in my rebate too. That is another $50 back out of the $102 I spent on it. I hope he can put MP3’s on it that he already has converted in the computer. I guess it is a whole process I have no idea I would be ok just buying some to have. I need a memory card, a phone case and another wall charger. I am sure EBay will help out with all of that eventually.
I hit the mall on my big day off and dropped some serious cash. Thinking back I will return a few things but it was great to get smaller jeans and a great sweater. I had some gift cards that went to good use. I bought 2 slacks I will take back since I wear jeans to work. The sweater is great and goes really well with my indigo jeans. They are really dark blue. Nice!! It has been so long since I bought jeans. I lost enough weight that my old ones were really baggy and I had to do something. I will still be wearing the old ones since I only bought 2 new pairs. I am just trying to survive all the OT and not having any time to work out at the Gym. I didn’t think I had lost that much but my old jeans were getting pretty baggy. I need to get some of my sweaters out again since I am sure I will fit into them again. I freeze at work so sweatshirts are about all I wear. I was thinking of dressing up more with the new slacks but oh well.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment