Today was very productive even though I had to go to work 2am-4am. I worked 12 hours then got home. John of course had no one to talk to while I was away and was very happy to see me. We talked for a bit then decided to get going on the day. John needed pens for work so we went to Sam’s then got cash for his next week of work. We decided I Hop for breakfast they had yummy state special pancakes. I got the banana’s foster and John got the apple crisp special. They were both pretty good.
Later we went to see Wes for a visit before he comes back to work. I had to stop by and see him since he is alone pretty much all day. I had wanted to visit before now but as always work and home there was just no time. Luckily John was able to come with so it was a nice visit.
We went to the barber for John’s haircut. It is a summer cut so really short. It was a nice job considering how long it had gotten. We went to Best Buy after that for some DVD’s and DVR’s. On the way home we stopped at DQ for a shake then watched some TV and I was in bed by 3:40pm. (way too late!!!) I woke up around 12:30am and got up to start a load of laundry then start getting ready for work. Tonight will be different since I go to work 2am-6am that is the same but the rest of the day will be new. I have to go to the DMV to go around again with the license plates for mom’s old car now mine. I guess I didn’t have to buy them. We will probably go out again for breakfast. I have to mow, stop and get something for Wes’s big day back Saturday for a Welcome Back kind of thing. Plus my normal wash and dishes etc etc and don’t forget mow! YUCK!!!!! I hate mowing!!!! Oh well, I need to bag it and dump it in the garden. So we will have nice compost stuff. I want a nice compost bin, but have no idea where to get one besides a catalog with shipping. I want something locally.
I need to figure out what I want the landscaper to do and email him so he can get started. I bought some nice hardy to SD mums. I guess the mums at Wal-Mart are semi-hardy. I had no idea. I wanted something that will last and last with our winters. I think I want them both in the front on the left side by the tree. I will be able to see them when I leave or come home with the beautiful flowers. I can’t wait!!!! John doesn’t want them in the garden which is the only place for me. I decided the front of the house would be nice too. We will see what Luke @ Lawn Crafters has to say when I email him the to-do list. I know he will do a great job.
The Rick Springfield concert is this Friday 8/22. I keep forgetting I am going. I will have to be sure to set and alarm so I don’t think I have to go off to work. I need to get my camera and stuff together so I can snap some great photos!!! I also have to remember to put my tickets in the purse I will be taking!!!!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment