Friday, December 12, 2008

12/12/08

Wed I had a great night with the girls. We talked about projects we are working on and SP. Ruthie apparently had a Secret Pal and did not get anything and when emailing the head of Secret Pal did not get an answer or boxes. It is really sad when a SP doesn’t work. I am happy with mine. We are in touch and she is the best one I have had so far. She is really on me about knitting and doing more with my spinning and doing something when I am done spinning. She has a lot of great advice & guidance. I haven’t gotten that really before and it is very nice. I need to for sure make a pair of socks, even toddler ones. I need to in the New Year actually cast on and get started. No excuses! Maybe when Mom is here from IN she can come to a girl’s night meeting. It would be nice for her to sit and knit with us, I think anyway. If she has time to come play of course. I am not sure what she and DH have planned while she is here.
I got home and proceeded to play on the computer for way too long. I finished laundry and did not touch the dishwasher or wine. I know really bad! I was tired from getting up early and watched P.S. I Love You; I cried and laughed and cried. It was a pretty good movie, now I am looking for the soundtrack. I finished watching Dan in Real Life that was pretty good too and Blood and Chocolate a werewolf movie, not too bad either.
I cleaned out cat boxes and took out the garbage. Today I need to take recyclables out and the rest of the garbage.
I made a list and I need to go to Walgreen’s, Wal-Mart, get gas, get stamps, Hyvee and get cash before going to the gym and going home. Of course I may skip the gym this morning depending on how long it all takes. I made my lists and the rest of my Christmas shopping. I need to finish addressing my Christmas cards and mail them off. I got the main part of them finished and just need to get my online people added. DH bought a radio since the other one was broken and I got that programmed to go with my car, but my CD player does not work. I have to check the cassette when I get a moment and find a cassette to try and play. Otherwise I get radio and that is nice. I forgot about the door chimes, that all goes thru the radio. The guy DH got the radio from on E-Bay said it all worked before he shipped it. Well, when it was shipped it was just the radio with peanuts. It was not wrapped or anything. I tried to blow it out incase dust or peanut stuff got in there. It did not work; I need to find my CD cleaner that will whip anything off the eye if that is what the trouble is.
Well wish me luck!

No comments: