Wednesday, December 10, 2008

12/10/08

I am very excited about actually getting a day off to have with the girls. We decided on Camille’s at 5pm.
We are not giving gifts yet since some are not finished. I pretty much have everything ready just not wrapped. I also need to get stamps when I get paid for my Christmas cards and I will get them in the mail. YAY!!! One more thing done.
DH got me a radio for the car since the 10th ST Auto Wash ruined the original with Amour all. He got me the exact same stock radio we just need the VIN put in and I have a stereo! YAY!!!!! Thanks Santa DH!!!
I put Mom on the task for making sure the place she bought the car from is aware of what we need and willing to take care of it cheap or for free. She rocks!!! I have a little list for Sunday School that we will get on this weekend (Mon & Tues) I invited Ron out for Punisher on Monday at 1250! I can’t wait! It looks like a pretty good B movie and we LOVE our B movies!!

Well the movie was super! We love B movies and this one was closer to the comic. Ron came along and it has been forever since we had gotten to see him. He was not able to go out to eat afterward since he had to go see his dad. We went over to Kowloons for chinese. It was pretty good. Got to bed around 6pm. I really slept well, DH however, was up and down. We were up around 4am are our leftovers, then running around. We went to Johnny's for all you can eat fish and chips. It wasn't too bad. The second helping is always prett greasy. Our server was talking about breaking records and we explained no we were just there to eat. He then went on about (as I am eating) eating over 50 some shrimp them puking. Yes while I am eating the server talking about throwing up. NASTY!!!
I was able to finish but WOW not something I need to hear about. We went off and walked around Goodwill and Y-Buy not really seeing anything we needed. I am on the look out for a cute Christmas light up something. I do not want battery operated so that really narrows down what is cute and available. I want it to sit on the cat scratch pad up stairs so when I some in the door I see it light up. I have seen super cute snowmen but they are battery operated so that really sucks. Oh well the hunt continues.
We got to bed again around 6pm tonight. Mom called Southtown and for $40 bucks I can get the car radio programmed and be on my way with a new working radio. She said she will pay for it and go to the car wash place and give them heck for killing her working radio. I hope the manager realizes he needs to appease her in some way. She is pretty hot. Amour all is not for electronics. Please keep it away from them or they will die. This morning I get to drive to Worthing. Tonight I get to meet the girls at Camille's I can't wait!!! After that hopefully I will be able to pick up DJ's plants from Colleen. We have been plant sitting for two years now and Colleen is moving and wants the plants gone. I get to try and find room for them. I hope I can get them in the house without freezing them. Tonight will be fun with wine and movies. I think I have most of the laundry finished. I just need to unload and reload and run the dishwasher. I am hoping to clean the bathrooms and get Mom's bed made for when she comes at the end of December for a few weeks.

No comments: