I just found out officially that I get 12/24 & 12/25 off. Of course DH has to work both of those days so we will only have 12/22 & 12/23 together. Still 2 days together will be nice. We get to hang with Mom 12/23 to celebrate Christmas together. I will need to spend 24 & 25 working on the house since MIL comes in 12/27. I will have more work to do obviously.
I will need to get Hy-Vee cards at church today and we will be going out to Cracker Barrel for breakfast before church. I just hope I can make it thru without falling asleep. I got woke up by Little Bear last night before work and with the weather I was worried about how I was going to make it in. Luckily the wind didn’t blow all the snow back into the driveway I scooped in the morning before DH got off work. I pulled out and he pulled in perfect for getting ready for work. I didn’t know how much of our street was clear when I started off. I made it with no problem thankfully. The roads were slick but not too crazy. I just hope DH has our driveway cleaned if the plows went thru and the van started since that will be the vehicle that we are taking.
I made coffee before leaving so I would have a full couple of cups so I would be awake enough for church. It was very nice to have good coffee for a change. Work coffee is free but my coffee tastes better. I have the French press at work but lately I haven’t wanted to mess with it and I don’t have a coffee grinder, I have coffee ground for my automatic at home. Very Nice!!
I guess I won our treasure hunt for Secret Pal. Well not overall but for our group. There are 8 people I think in charge of us. We are split up between them and they are responsibly for fielding any of our concerns. Well for my group I won. I guess no one else even tried. I felt bad but it is close to the holidays and maybe folks were busy. I totally had DH help me since I couldn’t find 2 of them. He somehow (evil genius) found what I could not. YAY!!!!
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment