I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!! I also hope the upcoming year brings more joy and happines for everyone!
I have been getting ready for MIL the days are so close! I was hanging out with my Mom last night at church. It was pretty fun! I had to take a nap when I got home and only slept a few hours before I was up and at it again! I think I am finished but for 1 more load of laundry just odds and ends. The upstairs is great! Her room needs to be vacumed and the bed made but pretty close. I just need to work on the kitchen and dinning room before then and we are set. I know I probably won't get it all done but a dent is better than nothing. So everyone enjoy your holiday I know I got to have a little fun on my extended days off.
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment