We went to Push on Monday, I liked it. It is different fromTaken but I liked it just as much. Tuesday was great! The girls got tosee the new electric spinning wheel and DH took some photos. He isletting each girl take it for awhile and try it. At the end we will seethe data and make appropriate changes. We are all very excited aboutthis turn of events. I think the girls will really like the speed of thewheel. We are scheduled to meet again 2/26 since I traded to have thatday off.
I got my Caffeine swap package, the photos are on blogspot. Theyturned out ok and the yarn and stuff was awesome!!! Thanks again Swappartner. I sent mine out kind of late because I was waiting on an Etsyseller to get back to me about a custom order and never heard from themagain. I think she had something going on as far as family and travel.It would have been cute but oh well. She emailed me yesterday and saidmy message got "lost" in her inbox. So much for that. I also got myDrivers License again since I lost my other one. I also got the oilchanged in the van, it so needed it!
DJ, Megs and DJ's cousin and I will be at Lovely Nails for apedicure at 9am when they open. I am super excited!! Afterward I may goto Sears to try and find some pants. My jeans are fraying and fallingapart so I need to get some new ones. It depends on how long thepedicure will take. I have a great new color! Saturday I take the car infor an oil change. I work for K Tuesday 2/17 so that will make for ashort week. Monday is a holiday so I get holiday pay YAY!!!! I don'thave to work that day anyway so that will be nice. The bad part ismovies are full price because of the holiday. YUCK!! We may end upskipping it and just going out for lunch maybe.
We had a great time at Lovely Nails and I got roses painted onmy toes! YAY!! DJ's cousin is really nice. Megs was knitting and since they only had 3 pedicure chairs, had to wait. I went home after wefinished, it was 11am and I was tired. I didn't actually get to beduntil 1pm again. I am not sure why I am not sleeping until then-I thinkit has something to do with too much stimulation in the mornings. Theother day I was getting my oil changed, then pedicure then Sat oilchange. That may be the key. When I got home, I found out my device isreturned because the Barony that has a similar one sent me a letterstating they want my ok if they ever have an award or device similar tomine. Our Kingdom Northshield does not allow for that concession. Idon't know why but we don't. I am luckily working with Moraig and I knowbetween the two of us we will have something hammered out! I trust herto help me. I figured a simple device is best and the one I am trying topass is the one I have been using for over 18 years and finally decidedto register it. I guess if I had done so when I first started with it Iwould not be having this problem. But I didn't so, so much for that.
I made coffee and a bento for work. I went to the store andpicked up some chips for V-Day at work. The girls loved it, I gotbananas too. I made the tofu dogs again and heated them before thebento. When I ate them I didn't re-heat them like I did last time andfound they weren't too bad cold. I had ketchup, mustard and relish tohelp out the flavor and over all it was pretty good. Only 5 more to go.I will try and eat them up this week. I have some smaller condiments onorder from EBay. I also got some egg press things. I should make someeggs for my bento now that I think of it.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment