Thursday, March 12, 2009

I got my second Secret Pal 13 package the other week but with computerproblems still on going I can blog about it now but have no photos sinceit is too slow for that kind of thing. I am hoping when I get minerefurbished it will be better.I got a gift box from GOODIES UNLIMITED goodiesunlimited.com She hadbeen sick and was unable to send the package until March but it is worththe wait!! I love her products!!!! I am glad she is feeling better!

Rosemary Lemon Silk all natural soap - Rejuvenating rosemary andrefreshing lemon in a delightful soap enhanced with real silk proteins.

Lemongrass Poppy seed all vegetable soap - A bright and cheery soaplightly scrubby for the very grubby with citrus & tea tree oils & herbbits.

Everything Balm I have bought this one before and it is very nice onrough skin!

E-tomic Balm - Deep penetrating rub for aching muscles and joints Thiswas very helpful with my sore back muscles!

Solid Lotion Bar / Portable and convenient lotion in a stick I boughtsome of this in vanilla fabulous!!!

Vanilla Mint Lip Balm - Very nice and smells divine!!

I also got a Citrus salt scrub that is in the bathroom it has wonderful oils in it and really lasts and the smell is very refreshing!! I reallyenjoy my showers now!!! I really love my swap partner I just am so blessed to get a really goodone!! THANKS SP!!!!!

No comments: