Friday, March 6, 2009
03/06/08
I had great days of THANKS K!!!! We did not see any movies since myback was a major problem. It turns out the massage hurt me more thanbeing out did. I finally took Todd's advice and did hot coldalternating. That actually helped me. Imagine I listened and actuallydid it for a change and it helped! WOW!!! That almost never happens.Well it is still a problem but is a little better. I think I will cancelmy massage for 3/13 and just do acupuncture to help the muscles. I donot want her touching my back again. DH gave me a little back rub sweet! We got the spinning wheel back from Megs and we messed around with it alittle Thursday morning. We used some oil on the bobbin and that helpeda bit. DH thinks the motor he is using is too much for the wheel. I knowin the beginning he thought more power more power. Now he realizes maybea little less power. The motor got pretty hot while he fed and unraveledthe yarn. We aren't spinning yet just taking yarn and feeding it in. Youcan see it twist up more so you know the twist works. By the time he isfinished I think my DH will know how to spin. I know!! He wouldn't allowtalking about wool and spinning in our booth for the longest time andnow he is a part of it. We welcome him. Watchmen comes out next week and we will be seeing the late show 3/09since that is my only day off that week. We get taxes done in themorning then I sleep then we go to the movies with Ron. YAY!!!! Wepicked up the Watchmen cartoon type DVD that was on sale at Best BuyTues. It looks pretty cool. I am not sure how it will be I guess thenarrator is a male even for the female voices. But they did a great jobwith the artwork. We bought it and got one for Ron to try before themovie since he had not gotten a chance to read the graphic novel yet. Iknow the movie will be a bit different than the graphic novel but Ithink it will still be a good time- DH is still in reserve he is a totalFan Boy and it has a different ending so He is reserving his judgmentuntil after he sees it. He is already mad about the Owl's head piecebeing too much like batman and Silk Specter's outfit is all wrong. Ofcourse I totally noticed it when I saw the preview NOT. We met with mom Tuesday night at Qdoba's for supper. It was greatmeeting her at catching up. I have been unable to go to church with thesitting in the chairs and all. Wed night we met with Meg's she wasn'tdoing to well but it was nice to see her and catch up a bit. I gotRuth's disc printed for me, Megs and my swap partner so that will be anice surprise for her. I need to get Meg's hers ASAP maybe leave it outfor her to pick up on Sat when she's in town for Penny's training. It isa calendar so it is important to have ASAP so you can start using it. Igot some great coffee fabric from EBay and need to get together withRuth to get a few bags made out of it. YAY!!! I was continuing on myprayer shawl and finished 1 skein so that is going well. I still need toget 2 baby blankets made and given the their people. The babies are nothere yet. I do require a photo of the baby with the blanket. Rolan areyou listening?!?! DH finally said for sure we are not doing WW this year at all. I know itsucks but we have much more to do and we are not ready stock wise forit. The biggest point he has and it really makes sense is the fact Iwould be back from Ireland a few weeks before having to go off toBoscobel. DH is all alone while I am gone and he doesn't want to bepressured for it. I won't be around to help him so he is pretty muchpressured. The Renn Faire he is still fine with because it is a smallerinside booth and we have plenty of jewelry to cover. I hope it goes okand if nothing else, we are in town. WW last year was pretty bad, butwe did make the most of it Thanks Mathias and his household!! Mattrocks!!!! We have to make sure we have something extra special for himnext year when we go. I tried to go online to renew and was not able tomaybe I will try again since we are expired again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment