Well, today is the big day!! My Birthday!!! I worked of course, so didDH. Tuesday is our party and 3 people have R.S.V.P'd that really sucks!I am ordering the cake today and I really hope it will be enough. Basedon who will be coming I will be getting a small cake. I picked up someplates, spoons, cups, table cloth and napkins. I have to get forks, icecream, bowls. I need to pack some coffee, presents for Megs and knittingstuff to do while I am there. It was super nice of Ruth to get a roomreserved for this. I can't wait!
I met with DJ yesterday morning and had breakfast at Cracker Barrel. Shewas going to plant her garden and I hope she got most of it done. I wantto lay down some newspaper in the garden to get a start on the newseason. I need to take my Anniversary saw and cut down some stuff!!! DH says to do this, I need eye protection and my glasses are not eye protection. The girls at work Thursday night threw a party. It was nice!The pizza was a little much for my tummy, but I ate 2 pieces and somedesserts.YUM! I have chicken broth and toast tonight.
I got my Caffeine swap package today and was unable to unwrap more than2 things. She is great!!! I got a big box full of individually wrapped stuff and it came in time for my birthday!!! YAY!!!! I unwrapped Lorna'sLaces sock yarn, a sock yarn pattern and a cat toy that was a sheep youstuff with catnip! SUPER CUTE!!!! I can't wait to get home and take photos and tear thru the rest!! YAY!!! Shelly got me some Aqua Globesthey are something I wanted to try since I saw them on TV so that willbe fun. DJ got me some bath and body stuff, a Ciad Mille Failte wallsticker that means a thousand welcomes. I need to find a spot to put it by the door. I can't wait to see how it looks.
I got a bit of a bomb dropped on me at work earlier this week. I amtrying to not let it ruin my birthday but it has been heavy on my mind!I found out they are downsizing the night shift to just one person. Iwill have a partner to work with Wed and Thurs but Fri, Sat and Sun Iwill be all on my own working everything. I am really stressed and Idon't want to do this with the old system. We will be getting a wholenew system at the end of June, then maybe 1 would be ok. I know I won'tbe able to keep up with 2 systems like they would like to do thru Dec.Something about keeping both updated until all the kinks are worked out.I really don't think this will work since I will already have twice thework to do. I have been asking people to see if anyone is hiring, I amsure now is not the time I want to start looking for a job. It reallydepends on how stressed this makes me. I am trying to just go with theflow for now. I will still be expected to work over time in addition toall night 2 desks. I am really worried and have been praying on it quitea bit. Hopefully I will find a way out, if not I know I will need topersevere thru it and it will be ok. There is nothing together we can'thandle right?? Why do I feel so helpless?? The Lord is my strength. Prayfor me to make it through this trial I will need as much intervention aspossible. His will be done in all things.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Caillie! Happy B-day! I'm going to quickly drop in, but won't be able to stay but just a few minutes to deliver yours and Meghan's presents. But I wanted to let you know I'll at least stop in.
Praying for you in the job situation.
Post a Comment