Thursday, April 23, 2009
SP 13 Goodies Thanks Rhonna!!
I got the best Secret Pal box!!The packages were all individually wrapped and I had a letter that DHread after I opened each one. The First package was gauntlets that were really nice and comfy! Thecolors are great a autumn look!The Second package was a cool pink mouse for the kitties!! It wasstuffed with cat nip and the cats loved it!The Third was a bag of chocolates TWIST. It had all different kinds ofchocolate treats! YUMY!!!!The Fourth was handspun that Rhonna had done herself. The colors wereblues.The Fifth is some great Twilight Merino organic roving from Amy King ofSpunky Eclectic. It looks like it will spin up great once I get on itand make it happen.The Six was Alpaca yarns a grey and brownish speckled colors. Two skeinsof each they look so fun and are sooo soft!Their was a Feather and Fan pattern that looks cool.The Seventh was turquoise Baby Silk. YUMM!!!! I made a swatch out of itand the girls helped me count stitches per inch.The Eighth was a needle case. It is awesome!! Very well made and thecolors are soo pretty!!!! It has spots for circulars, double pointed andstraights. There is a band in the middle that is a great place to pinthings. I have already started putting needles in.here was a set of divine wood double pointed needles Harmony 3.5 and 2turbo addi circulars. I think I will take these with the Alpaca to makethe Feather and Fan pattern on the trip to Ireland. When I get time I will post photos. I took most of them afterward. Inever remember to get my camera when I am unwrapping. I don't know whybut it has always been a problem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You're welcome. :-) It was my pleasure, and I'm really glad the needle case is working out!! Hugs!!
PS--Belated Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment