Monday, April 20, 2009
4/20
Well, Cracker Barrel worked out pretty good this A.M. I had oatmeal withbrown sugar, pecans, bananas and milk. It was pretty tasty I only ate3/4 of it but it tasted good. I did not eat my muffin, I guess I amsaving it for later or the birds if I don't eat it. At work I had Creamof Wheat when I first got in and it did not taste as good as I washoping it would. I finished my Mac n cheese that was really good! Idevoured it!! I had bananas and grapes to snack on. Over all not a badnight food wise. Work was not too bad either considering it is my Fridayafter only working 3days. The really bad part is I need a few days offto recover working 3 days. Not pretty! We went to church and Pastor Roy said we wouldn't have time for it thismorning and we would do it next week. Of course he spoke in absolutes soI took them out to the car. Of course you can guess what happened, Hecalled me up and I said "Roy, you said next week." He said "No, we cando it now." I said "No, I took it out to the car." He said "Oh we havetime for it" I said "I can go get it and be right back" He said "No, wewill do it next week." In front of the whole congregation. I was a bitembarrassed and DH thought it was pretty funny to get called out likethat in church in front of all the silver hairs. Roy did say he had a"reason" for doing the blessing in church and I said "That is what Ithought when you said we would be blessing them in church and not justdrop by" I don't know who will benefit from this but I am sure it willhelp them in whatever they need right now. So this means the babyblanket is delayed another week. Oh well, I don't think she has had ityet. The party has started down the path, no stopping it now!! I sent emailand paper invites. I love it!!! I am still getting with the girls toplan the particulars. AmyV can't make it because it is her DH birthdayon that day! WOW!! So many April birthdays!!!! DH and I had a wonderfulquiet Anniversary. He got me my own saw and a slanket in brown. I loveit!!! I got him 0. I didn't know we were exchanging gifts for the day. Iam making him wait for B-Day gifts until my birthday and he wants togive them to me now. I normally don't get gifts on my actual B-Day and Ifigured this was a good year for that. My laptop is sooo cute! DH is worried about battery life and what notbut I of course don't care as long as it works when I turn it on. Heneeds to put on a few programs when he has time that I need. I wanted myfavorites loaded so I had them. It is not that slow and the keyboard issuper small. When I post photos I may not put much at the time as far asa description, but the photos will be there. DH says he needs to findanother cord to plug it in since we only have the one and if somethinghappens to it, he says it is a $75 dollar replacement. Needless to saywe will be hitting the second hand shops to see what someone else hasdonated that would work. I really hope we find something that will worksince Bear has decided that is the best cord to play with. We tell himno and squirt him but, that is his favorite. He will even lay on top ofit when it is on the ground not plugged in. I should bring it to theparty but that would be too geekish right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment