Friday, May 8, 2009

Weekend

The weekend went fast! Monday we went running around and saw Wolverine.Very nice! It was not as good at X-Men 2 but way better than X-Men 3. DHsays anyway. I enjoyed the gratuitous behind shot of Hugh Jackman!!Yum!! So we went to the thrift stores and got Chinese then off to bed byaround 6pm. Yeah long day! Tuesday we went out for breakfast then to Mac's hardware. DH decided eyeprotection and a hatchet was what I needed to tackle the sprouting treesin the back yard. They are too big to pull out and need to be chopped.He couldn't find leg protection and I have to wear my steel toe boots. Ican't wait to get some plants in the garden. DH said with me leaving forIreland in June I can only get a few things because he is going to haveto remember to water them. I really need a spout that fits on the end ofa 2 liter that I can tip into my hanging pots so he doesn't have towater quite to much. Anyone see them and where? Work was great so far. Now starts the working by myself doing 2 jobs for3 nights in a row. I am not stressed yet. I have to try to remember toget everything ready to eat and pack it before work. I only get minutesto do what I need to including eat something. It is pretty grueling!! Iam counting down how many days so far I will have to do this ugly deed.Hopefully with the new system, we will have new jobs. I really don'tknow but it is really really bad right now for those 3 nights. We aregoing to have way too much over time this month and in June. I don'twant to work any more than I absolutely have to! I would rather spendtime with DH than work my behind off and get paid for it. If we had comptime that would make it a little better. I did get laundry done and dishes. I just have to put them away. I had asponge with the netting on it for 1 month and I noticed the sponge partwas worn away. When did these things stop lasting for months at a time??I put it in the microwave and dishwasher to kill the germs but nevernoticed any of them not lasting for a few months not just one. Maybe Igot a bad one out of the batch. I have 5 more so we shall see what therest do. I really like the scrubby part and had to look for those kindspecifically.

No comments: