Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ireland Countdown

Well I have to work tonight then Friday off to England!
Thursday I have breakfast with DJ and a pedicure with Mom then finishing packing sleep and off to the airport and on to Chicago. DH says I will have to get my luggage and go thru customs there for England. I really don't want to get there find the luggage carrousel then grab my luggage and find the Int'l Customs counter get thru that then find my flight and have both of us get on with enough time and not too much issue.

On that note DH is alone Friday on until I get back. Mike is coming down the first weekend I am gone so hopefully he won't be too lonely. I will be taking my computer so I will be sending an email and try to post things to my blog. I am not sure how photos will go. I really don't want to work tonight but I don't have that much vacation. The new system will be interesting to deal with but that is for when I get back. Nothing but positive thoughts!!

Pray for me at work and on to the airport and over seas.
Thanks!!!!

2 comments:

Amy V. said...

Have fun on your trip! I'm sooo jealous! Will be praying for your safety.

hugs,

amy

Sarah said...

WooHoo-have fun. I await the blog posts, and the ravelry notes.