We saw Cop Out on Saturday. It was a really well thought out movie. We enjoyed it anyway. If you like the movies we say we like then you will not be disappointed.
I am starting to plan Women of Faith in August with Mom. It is in Omaha, and hotels need to be booked and tickets purchased so we can get really good seats.
Ides of March 3/27 is the next event we are planning on going to well I am anyway. We will see how his night goes the day I leave. That will be a good chance to get away out of town. I probably won't stay for feast since I am on that new Atkins diet thing. I am really trying hard to monitor my food intake and it is still a learning process as far as how fast my body processes the food I eat. Sometimes I am light headed and I am not sure what causes that and why. I have been trying nuts every now and then at night. I normally have a protein shake for breakfast and that seems to be the easiest way to start the day. Sat and Sun are something I am still trying to work out. I don't really have a plan so to speak, those are the light headed days.
I did start watching Castle and just finished the 3rd episode. I really enjoy Nathan Fillion's work-I can see a little Captain Mal in this new character. I like the daughter and the mom they kind of fill out his after work activities. I like the cop flow with accepting him as a valuable asset. Very Nice.
We had the A&S Knit Night at Misty Glen community center. We all had a really good time and there was even a person from the park that showed up. Thanks Shirley! We stayed past nine and everyone was working on something. It was very nice and we are hoping to work on garb at the next meeting 3/26 just before Ides. I know I can't stay very late for that one but I do have dresses that need to be hemmed. If Megs can pin I will hand sew them later, maybe at Ides. I have a really hard time with the getting the skirts ready to be hemmed part. I will need to match thread but then I can go go go. Jessica was working on taking in her dress, she was doing gorgeous straight stitches. Roxanne was fighting a cold but did work on her socks a bit. It was interesting figuring out the coffee pot. But we made it work and got it cleaned out. This was not a normal coffee pot!
I got to meet up with Anne, exchange goodies and have lunch, then see Mebd and Rita at the car show of all places. It was nice to see everyone! I can't believe Amanda is a senior in high school already!!! WOW time does fly! I really hope her recital went well. I didn't get a chance to see Rita again since she was making a flying trip down. Tiggs, Daria and Skadi that I have totally forgotten her name were there too. I guess Tiggs is moving soon-I wish her well in Washington. Daria was a delight as always! She is too fun!
Work goes well. I am helping with Women on Track and their activities. We are hosting a Cinderella Project 3/13 and in April Hubby and I are helping at the Banquet. He is not part of the Women's projects but he will be allowed to help out. :-) That is a great opportunity to serve the community and I couldn't pass it up.
We are hoping to get our kids more involved but we really need to work out schedules. They are going to possibly be gone for most of the summer. They listed a few activities they were thinking they wanted to try but those are mostly on Saturday. We missed Feb Pow Wow but know they will have another one to take them to hopefully this month. We are going to really have to work hard to get together with them. They are pretty busy with family and friends so we have to squeeze time in. Our first meeting went really well, we went to CiCi's pizza for supper on a Sunday. Alex was understandably nervous and Khristian made up for it. We are going to have to try and engage Alex more, but we are not sure how. I am glad we could get together and I need to call them this week to plan something for Sat 3/6. I really hope we can make something work!
