Thursday, April 21, 2011
We had a long time of it but John is completely healed!! I started a new job and so far I think I will enjoy what I do. I am hoping I continue to understand it more and more as my training continues. My trainer/co-worker like Firefly so that is a big plus. Church has been going great! Spring is kind of here, I was hoping to do a little more outside but so far no. I had to get a new muffler for the car, I need to take the van in to get the back tire holder removed, it is rusting off the door. Right now if I hit a bump, it will fly off and kill someone so I need to have someone close remove it. Just finished another Ravelry swap. I can't wait to get my package. We get to kitty sit Mittens this week while DJ and the family are on vacation. Love it!!!
