Wednesday, November 16, 2011

11/16/11

Got up started laundry and dishes. WOOT!!! When I get home I won't have much to do! YAY!!! Called the bank to see about refinancing our home loan and adding in the medical bills to get those taken care of too. Hopefully it will work and be a lower payment but we will see. Mom said they pay the costs of the loan. Maybe I will transfer a savings account over there or something.

Work has been normal not much to speak of other than busy busy. I actually got to take my 1/2 hour break last night. The warehouse manager stayed late last night and all the guys got to see him. They really liked him being there even for just a little bit. They worked harder that is for sure. DH put in for new shift and was approved for it. Now we just wait to see when it will go into place. My understanding is it will be a MT-Th F shift earlier nights so we can maybe see each other for awhile. Good for him because he won't work weekends. He is actually excited.

I found Christmas prezzies for the girls. They should be mostly the same. At work we are drawing names so that will be fun! I am not sure what to get Mom. I have the normal ideas but I was trying to think of something really neat. It will come to me. Otherwise I know what I am going to get it is just paying for it, that will be interesting. The OT at work does help.

I actually get Saturday off this week!! WOOT!!! DJ's birthday is that day too! We are going for Pedi's and possibly a movie. I will meet with the railroad folks at Noon for a little get together, leave there around 1:30 to get across town to the pedicure. I am excited! I need one soo badly!!!! The night right now is totally open so if anyone has something going on invite me, I might be able to go. WOOT!!!!

Again if you get this notification and don't want to be notified let me know and I will remove you.

Thanks!!