Monday, February 11, 2013

2/11/13

So my job is wonderful! I am not sure exactly what I am doing, besides combing and sorting thru data to find fraud. Basically I get reports that meet criteria and go from there. I am still getting adjusted to days. I stay up way to late and get up way to early! The coffee makes the job well worth it!! YUM!! Megs and I are working together so that is easier too.
I am finding things take longer. I got groceries along with everyone else tonight. That kind of sucked! John worked two day last week and will work two days this week so that makes for a longer week for me and not getting anything done because he is home.
Saturday is Hertkrieg. John is planning a trick for feast, so that is something to look forward to! Sunday we get Quenten to celebrate our 3rd year together with Native American Scholars. Monday I get off work paid because it is Presidents day! YAY!!!!!