Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Michu is a sick kitty and other issues!!

Michu has fatty deposits in her liver. Right now she is not drinking or eating. John & I took her to the vet and she said as long as she doesn't get sick and starts eating on her own she could be ok. Well....She has gotten sick twice which is the limit before she has to be force fed thru her nose, she is not eating on her own or drinking any water. I have no idea what we will do next. She is not wanting to help herself. I have been forcing food down her a little at a time, John has been giving her shots for her nauseous ness and her IV for some CC's of electrolytes. She is getting more vocal and physical with her protests. If nothing else she must get gaining her strength. I really don't want to put her to sleep, but this is beginning to be a real hassle with no turn around for her. I don't know how much longer I can force food down her with her just throwing it back up. It is very frustrating!! I don't know what to do.

I have had to work overtime so I have not had real down time. Last night was really rough and I do not want to go back tonight. Oh well. I got to start laundry, and watch some CSI trying to get back to something normal than the cat and work. John has been great thru all of this and I don't quite know how he can handle it this well. I am starting to become a wreck!

My friend DJ had her phone fall into the toilet and she can't get the same kind thru the insurance with Verizon. The numbers can't be transferred since it no longer works. The baby is teething so that is a whole other set of issues. They will be moving into the camper soon since the house has no heat and is not finished with the remodeling. I hope you send positivity towards her as well!!
My friend Meg's car broke down for ever. It is not fixable so she will have to get another one putting financial strain on her already financial strain. I hope you will send good thoughts of positive finances.
My Uncle is in my prayers about his business that is not doing well. There are choices to make and I hope you will send good thoughts and strength his way to make decisions.
This is just part of the negative stuff going on with people I know. I wonder what caused all this at this point in time. Who knows???
Well my laundry is done so I will need to do some more.

No comments: