Well, John and I got all our wood from Home Depot and got all of it cut. It took 2 hours but was worth it with all the rain we have been getting. We had no idea if Mike and John could get it all cut and assembled Saturday or not. This way John just has to figure out how he wants it assembled. I can't believe a real bed frame. How adult!! I may have to stay over at Mom's Sunday too depending on how much they get done and have yet to do. ROCK!!!
I was in the bedroom with tuna in a bowl in my right hand and I was reaching for Mitchu with my left hand because she was under the covers. I was sitting on the floor next to the bed. George came barreling in and jumped on the bed knocking into my right hand and duping tuna with oil all over his back. Luckily he is not very smart and was able to be corralled into the bathroom and I could shut the door. I put the rest of the tuna down and grabbed a towel. I tossed him into the tub and turned on the water using John's shampoo I quick washed his back. Of course he was not thrilled about it at all! He licked himself a little then just sat by the window still wet. I shut him in the bedroom so he could dry off a little before lying by the window. I brushed him too but he still has ½ his coat oily. I will have to get some cat shampoo and really wash him up next week maybe. His fur is really long again too. So maybe we will have a trim in the tub before he gets washed.
I got most of the laundry done on John's day off with me on Wed. I did not get much else done. My middle finger on my right hand was scrapped when I put down the compost, well I am still putting peroxide on and it is still pretty bubbly. It is not as warm, but I am still making sure it stays clean and watching it for further infection. It is heat sensitive so when I wash my hands I have to be careful the water is not too hot. I am just hoping for it not to turn into a nasty thing. I put a band aid on with some antibacterial stuff to soften up the scab. My other middle finger had the splinter I had to get out at work with a nail clipper. That hurt too so I picked off any skin and peroxided that too. It doesn't hurt today so I am happy there. Who knew outside could be so bad!
I went out in the rain and looked at my new mums. They are tucked into all the leaves and look wonderful! They are getting a little bigger and still blooming. I need to get out and cut down the bushes at all 3 corners. That will take a while and I think the trunks are a little bigger then my nippers. The rose bush however is not too big! I think this spring I will pull it up and give it to one of my co-workers. He said he would take it. The dang think hasn't bloomed in years. I am done with it! Maybe I should pull up all my bulbs totally dig up and Preen the flower bed to kill off all the creeping jenny that sprouts there and in my rocks.
Maybe next week I can get into the acupuncturist to get my foot and back done again. I was thinking of maybe a trip to the pedicure place too. That would be nice for a change. We have on by my house that is open until 8pm so that is nice. Maybe I can go after out PA meeting. That would be good, work on some cross-stitch at the meeting then go for a foot dip! YAY!!!
Maybe I can get a massage too- that may be too much but we will have to see!
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congratulations on the bed frame.
Cross stitching sounds divine right about now. I hope your foot is feeling better.
Post a Comment