Saturday, October 27, 2007

A New Bed!!

Michu is eating hard food and not throwing it back up so as long as we continue the IV and other medication she should be ok maybe off everything Monday. George is going to see the vet Wed 10/31 for his annual check up. I need to find or make a Halloween costume for him!

John & Mike finished the bed and it is wonderful!!! It sits on a platform and there is a shelf next to it for the TV instead of a card table. YAY!!!! I even have my own bed stand! I can not believe it! Of course I have hit my foot on numerous occasions because it is now wood and further out. So I am re-learning on how far to step. I am trying to figure out what to have on the bed stand. Kitty treats are pretty important but I am not sure about all the rest of the stuff on it. I may need to put a piece of fabric on it to make it more me. Right now it is all wood, pretty med brown wood, but it needs something more.

I sent Anne a package of goodies and chocolate!!! Hopefully she will get it before Halloween!!!! I also sent out my Halloween swap's stuff out. I really packed a lot in the box! I am excited to see what I get! I can't wait! I love Halloween!! We got regular size candy bars instead of King size and John did get the day off approved so we will have fun and an extra day off together since we got screwed out of so many with all the forced OT.

I have to get some more Yak down and found out they had bison too! I will have to order some when I have more cash.http://www.littlebarninc.com really nice prices too! At least I was happy with what I had.

I need to get to my spinning at some point. John and the kitties come first of course then housework and then if I have any time left spinning. That is why I have hardly touched my wheel. Suck!!!! I was thinking of baking today since it is cooler and more Autumn-ish out. The garage door broke so I can't get the hoses into the garage so they may have to go in the van. That will at least get them out of the open snow. I need to check my mums today if I can find a second. I am sure they are growing bigger.

I got to see Grace at Cracker Barrel and boy is she getting big!!! She is getting teeth in and she looks beautiful!! I gave her some plain grits I figured it was like cereal. She had some biscuit too. DJ and I had a little talk time. Grace is going to Zoo Boo tonight and I can't wait for next year when she is a little older and more aware! It will be total fun!

Well enough stuff for now!!!

No comments: