I got a totally cool Halloween Swap thru Spindlers list.. Lori was my swap partner and she rocks!!!
I got a bunch of different hot chocolate (chocolate truffle, double chocolate etc)A cool cd drop spindle!
A bag of Assorted chocolate minitures, chocolate sticks, Halloween Peeps.
A bag of dark chocolate Dove covered almonds.
Another box of Fererro(? Sp) chocolate.
A hand made cup that is totally gorgeous!!!
A bunch of cappuccino roving!!! Beautiful orange, brown, green colors nicely blended!! A wonderful job!!! I can’t wait to spin it up!! I an awaiting the look of the yarn when spun…I think the colors will all stand out! Then I will have to decide what to make out of it.
I will post photos to my blog with FlikR if I can figure out how to post photos from my phone.
Friday, November 2, 2007
Halloween Swap!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment