We got the garage looked at. They put a temporary fix on it and we can call them for an appointment later I guess. It was nice because we got most of the garage kind of organized. It is scary how much little stuff you have stuck away in the garage. We were working on that instead of Bingo Tuesday.
Monday we stopped at Linens N Things to get John some pillows. He needed some bad!! We went to World Market to pick up some stuff for Mom. We were supposed to get packages together to mail out, but that did not get completed. I need to get over to World Market again Friday morning after work. That is the only after Thanksgiving thing I do. Tuesday we worked on the garage and house. I got in to see Todd and went over to Studio 26 for a massage. She was pretty good and close. The first hour is $40 then $60 after that. Very Nice!!!! I think she will be my new girl.
Wed night I had to work part of the night. We are going over to Mom's for Thanksgiving waffle's and ham. YUM YUM!!!! We both work tonight so this is the best thing to do then go home get to bed and go to work again. What can a person do?? It is some nice money but no family time.
My sinus stuff if getting a little worse. I may actually have to see the doctor. Yuck!! But on the good side, I am now on Ravelry!!! YAY!!! Too fun! It is a bit addicting until you get everything in and up do date. I will have to change my FLKR account as far as photos. Maybe next week, I will have to get my yarn and patterns together to put on Ravelry. I think if I spent this much energy on EBay I could have everything listed and sold. That would not be as much fun though.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment