I made it thru the off shift OT but I did have some errors. I really don't care but there you go. I have Tues and Wed off for my normal days. I was thinking of going to BINGO Tuesday night @ 0700. I think it would be fun and John was thinking of going. I will have to send and invite out to other people we know. DJ was thinking of coming out so David and DJ of course will have to come.
I need to get to the chiropractor before Thanksgiving. Can you believe Thanksgiving is just this week!?!?!?!
Of course there is a lot to Thanksgiving at our house. John and I are both working so we will have Thanksgiving waffles with mom for breakfast instead. Of course our thoughts will be on Grandma this time of year. I do not get as sad as I did. I reflect more around this time of year.
I will have one more week of full over time to deal with over 12 hours in a week possibly 16. At the end of December will be another big group of OT. I did not sign up for 12/25 that is my day off and I do not want to work it. I do not get to spend Christmas with my family that often and this year is my chance. I did sign up for 12/26 2200-0200 that will not be as bad. We will have to see how bad it gets. Hopefully my friend Johanna will be back to work and things will be back to normal. Or as normal as they can be.
I have not looked into the D&D books and I have not put my books on EBay yet. I was a bit busy last Wed with DJ's birthday. We went to Pro Nails for a pedicure and then to Foley's for some 4 cheese chops and wine. It was a wonderful night and I loved spoiling DJ. It is her 40th birthday today. So of course something special is totally necessary!! Next year it will be my turn but that is ok. I don't think we can afford Ireland this year but next year is the plan. I am not sure when the Irish club in Sioux Falls plans trips over. I want to use my passport! I know if we go to Canada we will have to have it soon. But that is not the same!
I have to get to the post office to mail off Thanksgiving cards! Next paycheck I have to get to the post office to get holiday stamp for Christmas cards. Last year I got screwed because they were all sold out so some of them went out with different ones. I am planning ahead this time! I need to get my Christmas cards together and start filling them out. That will be one less thing to do. I think I will make chocolate chip cookies for my neighbors. It was a big hit a few years ago. I love baking and chocolate chip cookies are my favorite thing to make! I need to find some Ziploc baggies with snowflakes on them.
I have a sinus infection again so if this is a little disjointed I apologize now. I have no idea when I will have time to go in. I have some sinus spray left from last time. I may need to go if it gets worse. I have cotton head and plugged stuff now. I get headaches every once in awhile. Maybe instead I should see the acupuncturist. She totally helps when it gets bad. Again who knows when I will be able to make time away from John. You know how he gets with his Amy time. J
Well almost done for the day. One more then my weekend!! WHOO-HOO!!
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment