Here I sit 04:57pm I got off work at 10am went to sleep about 11:30 woke up because John was snoring off key 04:30pm. Now I have to go in at 0600pm until 0600am. I just finished a 12 hour shift and here I go back into one again. Monday is the same thing another 12 hour shift. I volunteered for Monday OT so they couldn't force me to 12/25 OT. Well it turns out they are shutting down the railroad for the most part and I wouldn't have been forced anyway. So Wed I am forced to come in on my night off to work OT then I am done for the rest of the month. I wonder what Jan will hold?
I of course have had no time to work on anything! I was hoping to have a scarf finished but that is far from it. And my socks still sit at row 4 nothing else completed. I have to stop at Sams club Monday to get crab legs for 12/25. We are cooking at Mom's and this is something easy and tasty!! I had to call to make sure they would be open.
I got the bill from the garage door and a customer survey. I was not nasty but I was truthful. They really suck with the customer service part of things. My bonus is shrinking every time I have to go to the store. I still need to get some cash off the credit card to try to pay on it.
Last night I was at work and super busy by the way, I was eating chocolate we have had sitting around for awhile and the 3rd piece was a carmel my crown came right off my tooth! It sucked!! Luckily my boss was in to work part of the night and she let me go to Hy-Vee to get something to tack it down. I put it back on my tooth and so far it has stayed. I tried to take it off again to clean it and put polident on it to seal it somewhat but the crown stayed put. I am ok to eat and drink so far.... I do not know when I will be able to get into the dentist. I did make a teeth cleaning appointment for 1/3 0830 so hopefully then if not before.
Wish me luck at work the next few days!!!
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment