Thursday, December 20, 2007

Wed Woes

We needed to replace the springs in the garage. One of them broke so we couldn't open it at all. I called the place that installed the garage door opener from when we bought the house. They came out and did a "quick fix", luckily it was ready for that snow storm so we could get the snow blower out. They called and said the springs were in and I did not call them back since I was working a bunch of OT. A few days left they called again. I called them back Thursday last week and scheduled an appointment for Wed. For the first appointment I stated I worked nights and would not be up very long and they would need to ring the bell and come thru the house since it was broken. When we moved in the locksmith couldn't change the side door lock so it is locked and blocked in our garage. The knob is rusted shut pretty much now and I don't think we could even get it open if we wanted to. Well I did not specify Wed they needed to get there @ 9 right away so I could get to bed since I called about a week early I figured no problem. Well.......... I waited and John & I got Ed's (our nephew) package together for Christmas and in the mail @ FedEx. John said he would stay up for a bit since he has to work tonight. Well about an hour later I had got it mailed and got my butt back home since it was getting late and John wanted to try and get to sleep. I had a phone call stating that my bonus check was at work in my cubby so I wanted to get that and put it in the bank. John needed a money order and put it in the mail. So my day was full already. I had to call them a few times before the guy finally got here. So at 1pm which is 1am to me he showed up and by 1:45 he was on his way everything was taken care of. So I had to drive the van sleep deprived, of course several other people had the same idea. I got everything done and by 4:30pm 4:30am to me I was back home. John gets up @ 0600pm so I decided instead of trying to get into bed and risk waking him up I would hang out and watch TV. Talk about vegging. I have no idea what I watched.
When I woke up I got laundry started again and I have a headache. I couldn't sleep for too much longer because I still have to work nights Thursday. So I have to sleep more during the day to sleep and not lay awake. A friend at work wanted to trade days with me so he could go to his families Christmas for the first time in 2 years. I said ok then I got forced to work OT that day so I will get 8 hours off between 2 12hour shifts. Thankfully another co-worker said she will try to help me out since I am getting screwed. I did get a little more shopping done so that was nice. I saw Todd for a back cracking I need a massage from Studio 26 but I had no time for that since I was already falling asleep. I have a feeling that would have taken me over the edge.
John bought me Guitar Hero 3 wireless for the Playstation2. YAY!!! I totally wanted that game!!!I can't believe we found it!!! Target had it on sale and they had quite a few. I found some Bawls there in a can. I will have to wait a bit and go back to see if they have any more. That is a great energy drink and it is getting harder to find in Sioux Falls.
Well that is enough of my complaining for now.

No comments: