We had a rockin' sock class last night!! Ruth is a great teacher! We are making baby socks so quick simple and more than 1 in less time than it would take to make 1 adult sock. Genius!!!
I love it!!! I got as far as the heel and had to stop since I was not sure what the instructions were saying and I wanted to make sure to talk to Ruth before going any further. It is coming right along and very small. Possibly George size. The class was @ 0630pm so I made sure to be in bed a bit earlier then normal and set my alarm so I would have some time awake before having to think about knitting. Wendy's and Starbuck's were the first stops of the day then off to class. The night before John and I went out to Denny's so we went by Applebee's and saw the street Ruth's addie was on. So the next night I went as quick as I could across town to the East side. The community room is very nice and has comfy chairs. There were 4 of us for the class. It was nice and intimate! Ruth had to of course run around to us to make sure we were getting it. The video was of great discussion and Tic, Toc ran rampant thru the evening. This is that video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhBIS0AhhQY
This is truly a great cast on and the purl at the end rocks!!! You do have to put up with the different voices but in the end you do remember what she is saying.
When I got done I ran all across town to go to Target and drop some cash. I did pick up baby stuff and some BAWLS for some people at work. They had a step and push that DJ wanted to know about but no blue one shaped like an animal. My jaw started to hurt again. Oh and my device is not going to pass someone had something else to say on it. SUCK!!! I have no idea what else I want for a device. I tried this once before when Curly Tom said I would have to have more points of difference. I have no idea what it is all about I just want something easy to sew as far as a banner or hanger or dress. Oh well I am sure I will think of something else.
When I got home I started doing laundry and seeing who had posted what on their blogs.
No one has updated anything yet. I worked on my sock thru to the heel part. I had to frog part of my grey sock then while I was knitting I had to frog it back again. SUCK!!!! I did watch A Good Year. I was surprised with how much I enjoyed it. I was not sure Russell Crowe did a great job in it. I was pleasantly surprised by how refreshing the story was. It was perfect to knit to. I also brought down a little coffee and my french press so I had some beverage to go with my knitting. I cannot post photos because my husband had not made the reading of my memory card from the phone to the computer easy. I think he lost the adapter for the card reader. But that is between you and me. I started getting my basket ready for Hertzkrieg and event in Vermillion that I took 2 days off from work so I can actually go to something. Rita will be there so that will be totally cool with her harp. Anne agreed to sing a song for me since she can actually sing too. I can not!!!! I enjoy people who can. I ran the dishwasher and re organize part of the kitchen counter top so I would have more room. When I say I rearranged my basket I mean dumped everything out and tried to fit less back in. YAY!!! I went around searching for stuff to put on my Viking treasure necklace for my Viking brooches. I found a lot of cool stuff that I had forgotten about. A few cool WW coin tokens from years past. A middlebridge token from way back when we were the Middle Kingdom. Yeah like I said some older treasures I have had hanging around but not in one central location like on my garb. I think with John's help it will be cool. Now I have to go back to work! So much for the weekend.
Friday I have an appointment for the Acupuncturist and chiropractor to fix my TMJ again. I also was on my left foot while shoveling snow and moved to reach for something wile all my weight was on my left foot and my ankle popped. I have been limping because it hurts and is not moving very easily( also something that should be remidied by the appointment) Saturday I get to try to drive out to DJ's for a breakfast get together for Grace's 1st birthday. Maybe she will have the Zoo card by then. Sunday is church for the first time in January. Then Monday so far is nothing. Crazy!!! I need to go to sleep.
That is enough for now.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment