Wed morning I made spaghetti and meatballs which finishes them up the freezer is pretty empty. I made spaghetti bake Thursday morning for supper and it was pretty tasty. We have 1 more day left and I have no idea when we will eat it the rest. It is yummy though!!!! John is trying to get 2/8 off too so we both can have sleep! Isn’t that a novel idea!!!! Mike may or may not be coming down he is in his winter slump. I would love for him to come for a visit since we have not seen him in many months.
I got my valentines day cards ready to mail. I will have to go into ECards and get those set up for emailing by 2/14. I usually go in and get the cards set up early but I have been really bad about it. Maybe I will take a few hours and get it all done with birthdays too. I doubt it. Lent starts next Wed so that will be several weeks of Lent services at church. They are Wed at 7pm. That is always a good time for reflection going into Feb. I get to see Mom every Wed so that is a pretty good trade off.
I had sock class Wed night and that is always fun with the girls. I almost finished it that night. I got distracted by trying to make a coif. I made it out of a square and that will totally not work for me!!! I hand stitched it all and got discouraged by how the ties hung and how the whole headpiece fit. I am sure if I did the 3 part coif it would be better but I have no idea how to pattern it. I did not want to have to hand sew a lining too, but that may be what I need. I wanted to play around with couching so I am bringing some stuff for Anne to go over how to do it again. I took her class a few years ago at B & V but can not find the hand out. I am also taking spinning and knitting to work on besides the tons and tons of talking that we will be doing thru out the day. I can’t wait!!!!
I am still working on John’s sock. (that he will never wear) The baby socks are cute!!! I am going to finish the first one then do another in the same size so I at least have a pair. I want to try a larger size next for possibly Grace. I think she would love yellow, red and orange socks. We are trying to get Ruth to take the pattern and re do it for adult socks. She says “no”. Roxanne was able to come out and get started on her sock. Helen finished one and started on another. Ruth had several pairs made. Amy was finishing her first sock. Meghan was about at the same place as I am, almost finished but not quite there yet. It was really fun!! Thanks Ruth!!!!! I do promise to finish the pair.
There was nothing on TV so I watched A Good Year again and some ½ hour comedy specials. I found out my CSI was all repeats. I got laundry done and uploaded photos. That was a big chunk of the day, that and playing on EBay. I ran the dishwasher and hand washed a few dishes. KiKa jumped up on the sink tonight and knocked down my glass so I have broken glass all over the rug etc. I will totally have to sweep it up when I get home today and toss another nice glass. I can’t believe I am down to 5 glass glasses in my house. The rest are plastic or pottery. SUCK!!!! I did almost fill up my recycle bin that was very nice. I was taking home recyclables from work since we have nothing there for them. Most of it was mine.
I took my French press to work and have been having a great time making fresh great coffee. I have to try and get to the gym again to work out a little. My ankle is still messed up and I have no idea when I will get to someone who can fix it. I did bike ride today and walk for a little bit. The walking was bad but the bike riding went really nice. I picked up some chicken and made a great salad for supper this morning. I heard on Northshield about a chick that was on her way home in a blizzard and wrecked her van with no insurance. That would really suck!!! I bookmarked her web store and may buy something from her in a few days since I am sure she is not home and ready to take orders yet. She has a cute sideless surcoat. I have one of these but was looking for another one.
http://www.neverlandgarb.com/index.html
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment